California Business Owners Policy
As a business owner, you strive to make decisions that are right for your business, your employees, and yourself. This includes decisions about business insurance. You know you need the right coverage that is unique to your business. You don’t, however, have time to become an expert in business insurance. That’s where Roger L. Stevens Insurance Agency, Inc. can help.
A Business Owners Policy (BOP) combines property, liability, and business interruption coverage for small to medium-sized businesses. This packaged coverage is generally less expensive than when purchasing coverage separately. With a BOP you have the ability to customize the policy to meet your individual business needs.
Perhaps you need general liability coverage that includes operations. Or, you need to add business auto coverage or commercial property insurance. Whether you are a home-based business, small service provider or contractor, Roger Stevens Insurance will work with you to find the right combination of business insurance coverage to meet your specific needs.
Request a free quote or call (209) 533-2222 to learn more.
Supplemental coverage available
In addition to advising you on the right coverage, we provide additional services, such as:
- Loss Prevention Programs with our insurance company partners. We can evaluate your business’s current conditions and recommend ways to lower property, auto, workers compensation, or liability losses. Lower losses will not only lower your insurance costs, but also increase your productivity by avoiding downtime.
- Quick Claim Response for when you have a claim and need fast and fair service. We work with you to make that happen. That’s why we only represent companies with excellent records for settling claims fairly and promptly.
- Competitive Rates for many of the insurance companies we represent, who specialize in insuring specific types of businesses or industries, offering special coverage and pricing.
- Extended liability for additional insureds
- Valuable records protection and accounts receivable
To see if your business qualifies for one of these special programs, contact us today for more information, or give us a call at (209) 533-2222. We’re looking forward to speaking with you.